An Operator's main tasks are managing, reviewing and sending invoices for approval.
This quick Operator's guide is designed to get you started.
- Log into iCompleat using your login email address and password.
IMPORTANT: Your login email address is the email address used to access iCompleat and should not be confused with your unique iCompleat email address which ends in @compleatsoftware.com
- The iCompleatInvoice page appears.
TIP: All new invoices are placed in the unprocessed tray.
- Click the tray.
- A list of unprocessed invoices appears.
- Click an invoice from the list to open it.
- The invoice summary page appears showing the invoice number; the invoice date; the Gross, Net, and VAT amounts; the Header information and line item(s).
TIP: To add a note click to display the notes panel then enter and format the note text accordingly.
- The invoice appears with its corresponding header and line information displayed to the right.
TIP: Click to return to the invoice summary page.
- Review the invoice header information and line item(s) and if required:
- Click to amend the header information.
- Click the line item's corresponding number to amend the line item.
NOTE: Click if you require additional line items.
TIP: To save time click to add a copy of the selected line item and then amend its details accordingly.
TIP: To delete a line item click
- Click to save the amendments. Unsaved changes will be lost.
- If all the invoice details are correct, click the approval workflow button to send the invoice for approval.
NOTE: Available approval workflows are displayed in the command bar (located at the bottom of the page) and have the prefix ‘Send to’ followed by the approval workflow button
EXAMPLE: The approval workflow for the IT department might be labelled .
IMPORTANT: iCompleat notifies you if any information is missing.
WARNING: Before an invoice is sent for approval, all required amendments/additions must be included.
- Once an invoice is sent for approval, the invoice is placed in your tray
NOTE: If the invoice is approved, iCompleat moves it to the tray
NOTE: If the invoice is denied, iCompleat moves it to the tray.
- Click the tray to view all your invoices currently pending approval.
- Click the invoice to open it.
- Click to view the invoice and any attachments and see the approval timeline.