An approver’s main tasks is to approve or deny invoices.
This quick Approver’s guide is designed to get you started.
- Log into iCompleat using your login email address and password.
IMPORTANT: Your login email address is the email address used to access iCompleat and should not be confused with your unique iCompleat email address which ends in @compleatsoftware.com
- The iCompleatInvoice page appears.
TIP: Whenever an invoice is sent for your approval, you’ll receive an email notification. Click the View Invoice link on the email to navigate to the invoice.
- The tray is selected by default.
TIP: All invoices awaiting your approval are held in the tray.
- A list of all invoices awaiting your approval appears.
- Click an invoice from the list to open it.
- The invoice summary page appears showing the invoice number; the invoice date; the Gross, Net, and VAT amounts; the Header information and line item(s); and any additional notes.
NOTE: To add a note click to display the notes panel then enter and format the text accordingly.
TIP: Click to return to the previous page.
- View the invoice details and select one of the following options:
- Click to approve the invoice.
TIP: When an invoice is approved, iCompleat moves it to the tray.
- Click to deny the invoice.
TIP: When an invoice is denied, iCompleat moves it to the tray.
- Click to view the invoice, any attachments, and the approval timeline.